Helpful Tips to Prepare as Hurricane Dorian Approaches the East CoastAugust 30, 2019
Posted at 17:09h in Uncategorized
Below are a few helpful links to assist with preparations as the storm approaches. Dorian is predicted to strengthen to a category four hurricane at landfall and could potentially impact several southeastern states.
- A storm tracker from the National Hurricane Center
- A guide on how to build a disaster supply kit
- FEMA evacuation guidelines on what to do before, during, and after
- A guide on how to prepare your pets
- Factors to watch for during hurricane season and what to do to minimize losses from Sterling Seacrest’s President, David Paddison