- Over 34 years of expertise in risk management and commercial/professional insurance solutions
- Managed Graham-Naylor Agency for 32 years
- Extensive involvement in multiple professional organizations within areas of specialty
- Active in charitable, educational and professional organizations, arts/historic foundations and church
- Commercial Insurance
- Risk management
- Wholesale Distributors
Mr. F. Anderson Philips has more than 34 years’ experience in providing risk management and commercial/professional solutions for his clients. He is experienced in all areas of commercial insurance with concentrations in the construction, surety bonding and wholesale distributing industries.
Prior to joining Sterling Seacrest Partners as a Partner in 2013, Andy was a partner with Graham-Naylor Agency Inc. He was instrumental in opening the Columbus, GA, area branch, which he managed for 32 years.
Andy has been involved in community and professional organizations throughout his career. He has held various leadership and committee positions over the years, as well as coaching baseball, basketball and football at the youth level.
Andy’s professional organization involvement includes:
- Independent Insurance Agents of Georgia
- Associated Builders and Contractors of Georgia
- Associated General Contractors of Georgia
- Georgia Utility Contractors Association
- Greater Columbus Homebuilders Association, Insurance Chair
Andy received a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Accounting from the University of Georgia. He transferred there from the University of the South in Sewanee, Tennessee, where he lettered in varsity tennis for two years.
He is very active in his community including:
- First Presbyterian Church of Columbus, session member
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Columbus, board member
- Alumni board of Brookstone School
- Ducks Unlimited, Sponsor Chairman
- Rotary Club of Columbus
- Columbus Museum
- Columbus Historic Foundation
- Columbus Chamber of Commerce
Andy was born and raised in Columbus, Georgia where he currently resides with his wife Jill. They have two children and a grandson.