- BBA from Mercer University’s Stetson School of Business and Economics
- Attained CIC designation
- Working on CPCU designation
- Creating guaranteed cost, loss-sensitive and controlled insurance programs for construction clients
- Protecting clients by assisting with contractual risk transfer
- Offering solutions to complex coverage needs
Mark joined Sterling Risk Advisors (now Sterling Seacrest Partners) in 2014 as an Account Executive and currently serves as Manager, Client Strategy in the construction practice.
Before joining Sterling, Mark was a commercial insurance producer for Strawn & Co. He is a member of the Society of Certified Insurance Counselors (CIC) and is pursuing his Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU) designation.
Mark received his Bachelor of Business Administration from Mercer University’s Stetson School of Business and Economics. He entered the insurance industry upon graduation.
He lives in McDonough, Georgia, with his wife, Lauren, and their two daughters.