- 30 years of commercial insurance brokerage and risk management experience.
- Formerly with Palmer & Cay/Wachovia Insurance Services.
- Property & Casualty Insurance Program Design
- Merger & Acquisition Due Diligence
- Marketing and Placement
- Risk Management Consulting
- Property Management
- B.A. in Economics, Drew University
- Chartered Property and Casualty Underwriter (CPCU)
- Associate in Fidelity and Surety Bonding (AFSB)
- Accredited Advisor in Insurance (AAI)
David E. Paddison, CPCU serves as President of Sterling Seacrest Partners, Inc., a privately held insurance brokerage and employee benefits consulting firm. A native of Savannah, David has been active in the local insurance and business community for more than 30 years.
David began his career in the insurance industry in 1984 when he joined the commercial insurance division of Palmer & Cay, Inc. in Savannah, Georgia. David has provided risk management advice and property-casualty insurance brokerage services to clients in a wide range of industries and in every region of the United States. He has developed special expertise in risk management and insurance plan design for major contractors, national retailers and large property management firms.
In 2006, Mr. Paddison and six former Palmer & Cay executives established a new insurance brokerage and benefits consulting firm, Seacrest Partners, Inc. Seacrest Partners merged with Sterling Risk Advisors in 2017 to form Sterling Seacrest Partners, the largest privately held insurance firm in the state of Georgia.
An advocate of community involvement and civic participation, David has always encouraged his team to give back to the community through their participation and support of multiple non-profit organizations. David was recognized in the fall of 2017 by Junior Achievement as an inductee into the Savannah Business Hall of Fame. David is a graduate of Leadership Savannah and has held numerous leadership positions on several boards including:
- Union Mission, Board Member and Past Chair
- Savannah Economic Development Authority, Board Member and Past Chair
- Savannah Chamber of Commerce, Board Member
- 200 Club of the Coastal Empire, Board Member
- Memorial Health University Foundation, Board Member and Past Vice Chair
- United Way Capital Campaign Committee
- Savannah Foundation, Board Member
- Armstrong Atlantic State Foundation, Board Member
- The Lady Bamford Center, Board Member
- JCB Mud Run, Past Event Chair
- Historic Savannah Foundation Race for Preservation, Past Event Chair