- Over 48 years of expertise in the surety bond business
- Co-founder of Graham-Naylor Agency
- Arranged bonding of over $4 billion of public infrastructure projects throughout Georgia
- Surety Bonds
- Risk management
- Real Estate
Mr. Dick W. Naylor began his career in the surety bond business in 1970 after graduating from the University of Georgia. He co-founded Graham-Naylor Agency in 1975 and managed the Agency until its merger with Sterling Risk Advisors (now Sterling Seacrest Partners) in 2013.
Dick’s insurance industry involvement includes:
- Associated Builders and Contractors
- Georgia Highway Contractors Association
- Georgia Utility Contractors Association
While with Graham-Naylor Agency, Dick arranged bonding on over $4 billion of public infrastructure projects in Atlanta and throughout Georgia, ranging from the Savannah Riverfront to Kings Bay Naval Base, MARTA, Atlanta’s Downtown Freeway Widening, and Atlanta’s Sewer Separation – not to mention countless bonds for roads, bridges, utility lines, treatment plants, sub trades, public buildings and private development.
Dick enjoys close relationships with the major bond underwriters in Atlanta, which he believes makes all the difference in getting the job done for his customers.