- 30+ years’ experience in the employee benefits industry
- FLMI designation
- BBA in Risk & Insurance Management from the University of Georgia
- Employee Benefits Consulting
- Strategic Assessment and Benefit Analysis
- Financial Strategies and Cost Management
- Insurance Marketplace Relations
- Innovative Strategies in Plan Management (including pharmacy, disease management & wellness)
Greg Miller, FLMI has more than 30 years’ experience in the employee benefits consulting field. During his career, Greg has served as a client executive with Seacrest Partners, senior vice president with Willis Group and with Marsh, and was a partner with Duncan Peek, Inc., all in Atlanta.
Greg holds the Fellow, Life Management Institute (FLMI) professional designation and he earned a BBA in Risk Management and Insurance from the University of Georgia.