- Certified Risk Manager (CRM) and Associate in Risk Management (ARM) designations
- More than 25 years’ experience in risk, human resources and benefits management
- Loss control
- Claims advocacy
- Safety program planning and safety culture program development
- Risk mitigation
- Risk management
- Organizational and leadership development
- Human Resources Advisor
- Benefits management
- Auto policy and safety planning
As Director of Client Risk & Claim Advocacy for Sterling Seacrest Partners, Bill Barrow advises clients on a wide range of risk management issues, from loss control and safety planning to human resource management.
Bill has more than 25 years’ experience in risk, human resources and benefits management. He began his career at Sea Island Company in 1988 and excelled in the following positions:
- Employment Manager
- Benefits Manager
- Benefits and Risk Manager
- Director of Risk Management
- Director of Benefits and Risk Management
- Director of Employee Relations
- Director of Human Resources
- Director of the Center for Leadership, Learning & Development
In his position with Sterling Seacrest Partners, Bill assists clients in developing effective risk management procedures, conducts site visits for post-lost mitigation, oversees loss control inspections and training, and serves as a human resources and employee benefits advisor on strategic issues.
Bill holds the Certified Risk Manager (CRM) and Associate in Risk Management (ARM) designations. He is a member of the Society of Human Resources Management, Risk and Insurance Management, and the Resort Hotel Association.