- Bachelor of Science in Economics from East Carolina University
- Over 30 years of experience
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC)
- Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS)
- Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU)
- Employee Benefits Consulting
- Strategic Assessment and Benefit Analysis
- Program Design
- Financial Management
- Contractual Oversight and Support
Steve Eagle, CLU, ChFC, CEBS, CPCU has more than 30 years of employee benefits consulting experience. During his career, Steve has held management positions with Palmer & Cay/Wachovia Insurance Services and Jefferson Pilot Insurance and most recently served as a managing director with Seacrest Partners.
A true student of the insurance industry, Steve has earned the following professional designations: Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU); Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC); Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS) and Chartered Property and Casualty Underwriter (CPCU). He holds a B.S. in Economics from East Carolina University in Greenville, NC.
An active supporter of his community, Steve has volunteered his time and talent with numerous organizations, including: Senior Citizens (Chair); Savannah Yacht Club (Commodore); United Way Board (Past Chair); United Way Campaign (Past Chair); Light the Night, Leukemia Lymphoma Society (Past Chair); American Red Cross (Past Chair); GA State Council of American Red Cross (Past Chair); Greater Savannah Sports Council (Past Chair); Leadership Savannah (Graduate); and First Presbyterian Church (Ordained Elder).