The Client Service Executive for our Commercial Department (CSE) is a licensed professional who serves as an insurance adviser and consultant to our clients.
The CSE represents the agency’s primary and most visible customer service arm. In conjunction with the Producer, the CSE expertly manages the client relationship.
The CSE works with clients to develop an insurance program that will adequately respond to the client’s total risk management needs. To that end, CSE’s must regularly consult with the client to identify risk and exposure, advise on the proper values for the client’s assets, and recommend appropriate and cost effective solutions.
After implementing the proper insurance program for the client, the CSE acts as a liaison between the client and the insurance company, gathering and passing underwriting information about the client to the insurance company and providing customer service throughout the life of the relationship.
Additionally, the CSE audits the client’s selected insurance program to ensure it meets all regulatory compliance matters and assures it covers increased or differing exposures.
– Advanced understanding of agency work flow procedures, underwriting and sales and service processes, including understanding of computer applications and quality control.
– Ability to independently coordinate work flow and set priorities to ensure efficient, timely and accurate processing of transactions and other customer related responsibilities.
– Interact and communicate effectively with clients, co-workers, carriers, vendors and other business contacts. Utilize skills to communicate orally and in writing to explain issues, receive and interpret information and respond appropriately.
– Advanced knowledge of insurance products and usage; knowledge of insurance markets and reference to markets; knowledge of insurance rating, rating plan and underwriting procedures. Ability to effectively organize, present and negotiate marketing approaches with markets including the utilization of spreadsheets.
– Ability to consistently display a proactive, positive, customer focus and demonstrate a dedicated sense of urgency in serving clients.
– Ability to use computer programs and understand functionality. (Microsoft Office/ Outlook / AMS360)
– Ability to carry out complex tasks with many concrete and abstract variables.