- 30+ years’ experience in the employee benefits industry
- Employee Benefits Consulting
- Strategic Assessment and Benefit Analysis
- Financial Strategies and Cost Management
- Insurance Marketplace Relations
- Innovative Strategies in Plan Management (including pharmacy, disease management & wellness)
- Fellow, Life Management Institute Designation (FLMI)
- BBA in Risk & Insurance Management from the University of Georgia
Greg Miller, FLMI has more than 30 years’ experience in the employee benefits consulting field. He specializes in strategic assessment and analysis of client benefit programs, creating financial strategies and cost management programs, and maintaining insurance marketplace relations to ensure client support and satisfaction.
Innovative Strategies in Plan Management (including pharmacy, disease management & wellness)
During his career, Greg has served as a client executive with Seacrest Partners, senior vice president with Willis Group and with Marsh, and was a partner with Duncan Peek, Inc., all in Atlanta.
Greg holds the Fellow, Life Management Institute (FLMI) professional designation and he earned a BBA in Risk Management and Insurance from the University of Georgia.