Katie Tidwell, RHU, CEBS has more than 25 years’ experience in the group insurance industry. She began her career with Vision Service Plan and later a health insurance carrier before joining the brokerage and consulting community. During her career, Katie has held positions with Seacrest Partners, Palmer & Cay, Wachovia Insurance Services, The A.I. Group, and Willis Insurance Services in Atlanta.
As a benefits consultant, Katie specializes in group plan evaluation, design alternatives, underwriting and optional funding arrangements for mid- and large-group accounts. She has extensive experience in managed care programs, ancillary products, wellness and disease management programs, and employee communication development and presentation. Katie’s focus is working closely with clients to ensure a high level of day-to-day support in all areas of employee benefit consulting and administration:
• Coordinates plan marketing
• Assists with claim resolution and coverage issues
• Serves as liaison between clients and insurance carriers/vendors
• Designs plan summaries and comparisons
• Works with clients on plan booklet, contract reviews
• Develops wellness programs and employee communications
• Provides assistance during open enrollment
A dedicated professional, Katie has earned the following professional designations: Registered Health Underwriter (RHU) and Certified Employee Benefit Specialist (CEBS).