- Over 30 years of experience
- Employee Benefits Consulting
- Underwriting / Actuarial / Plan Analytics
Benefit Plan Compliance
- Bachelor of Science in Economics from East Carolina University
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC)
- Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS)
- Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU)
- Board of Trustees for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Georgia Chapter
- Past Chair, United Way Board
- Past Chair, United Way Campaign
- Past Chair, Senior Citizens, Inc.
- Past Chair, Greater Savannah Sports Council
- Past Chair, American Red Cross
- Past Chair, GA State Council of American Red Cross
- Past Chair, Light the Night, Leukemia Lymphoma Society
- Past Chair, Leukemia Cup Regatta Executive Committee
- Past Commodore Savannah Yacht Club
Steve Eagle has more than 35 years’ experience in the employee benefits consulting field. As a Partner of Sterling Seacrest Partners, Steve is committed to building an organization that is an asset to the community in terms of professionalism and civic support.
During his career, Steve has designed and managed health and welfare plans for Fortune 1000 companies, municipal and public entity organizations, major healthcare systems, and a range of prominent not-for-profit entities. He has special expertise in designing analytics-driven health strategies for employers of all sizes. His core consulting focus is on strategic assessment and benefit plan analysis; program design; financial management, and contractual oversight.
Steve earned a Bachelor of Science in Economics from East Carolina University in Greenville, North Carolina. His is professional designations include the Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU), Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC), Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS), and Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU).
An active supporter of his community, Steve has volunteered his time and talent with numerous organizations, including: Senior Citizens, Inc. (Past Chair); Savannah Yacht Club (Past Commodore); United Way Board (Past Chair); United Way Campaign (Past Chair); Light the Night, Leukemia Lymphoma Society (Past Chair); Leukemia Cup Regatta Executive Committee (Past Chair); American Red Cross (Past Chair); GA State Council of American Red Cross (Past Chair); Greater Savannah Sports Council (Past Chair); Leadership Savannah (Graduate); and First Presbyterian Church (Ordained Elder).